So This Is What Borderlands 3 Being Fixed Looks Like

Cool so none of my bonus stats work awesome. None of my guardian rewards work great. You stealth nerfed accuracy and handling on jacobs guns (didn’t think we would notice I did) sweet. I have a massive 45 second cool down of which I have to wait ever single second of on my 15 or 5 second action skill best ever. Flak might as well be made of cheese as it’s super squishy (they stealth nerfed defenses thought we wouldn’t notice) whoohoo.

The true kicker though the all around most amazing thing. I go to that stupid ass anvil prison place to try to farm hex grenades all blues and 1 purple every kill on tvhm m3 W0000T L000t!!! Then I put on mayhem 4 thinking well I can’t get drops on 3 4 must be where the drops are unplayable. Absolutely unplayable. My guns recoil is off the charts ridiculous no accuracy no aim assist at all. Literally the only one of my jacobs guns I can even use atm is my 1 pump chump I have to be super close range and fire it from the hip because scoping in any capacity is impossible now.

If this is a fixed functional game I’d hate to see a broken one.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Good feedback man, keep it up!

5 Likes

I’ll have you know i graduated top of my class in the navy sea…

5 Likes

Nerfing for PC is fubar anyway, they can mod, hack, edit, have trainers and whatever and there’s no anti-cheat system of any kind, so don’t even try there. And also for sure don’t ■■■■ it up for consoles because of PC cheaters.

1 Like

Yep pretty much. Never going to be an esport either which is why all this is being done. They took all our money then thought they could get more after ripping us all off.

1 Like

Oh yeah, well my dad works for 2k games.

4 Likes

lol…?

See, this is what a programmer (or programmers, in this case) go through. You may fix half a dozen things, but may ultimately break a dozen other things in the process. It’s just the way it is. It’s always been that way. As long as things that are broken are fixed eventually, it’s all fine.

Just be patient. Play other games in the meantime if it’s bothering you that much.

2 Likes

congrats! i’m guessing you just drank your first beer! take some aspirin before you go to bed and you will be fine!

2 Likes

But he/she paid $100 to play this game, not beta test it.

1 Like

Nobody is Beta testing the game other than Gearbox Software themselves. Whatever I had said previously still stands.

1 Like

When the update breaks primary core functionality, we are the only apparent testers.

3 Likes

Okay fine, keep thinking that way. But, you’re wrong, so we’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Are you from California?

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. I love the game. There is a lot to love. And, coming from an IT background, I get what you are saying about the complexity.

I do not however, feel the need to “play something else, if dont like it” When a game I paid for has updates breaking basic functionality. I am not believing there is enough testing. Shoddy testing, at Best.

1 Like

…sounds like a lot of mayhem is going on, frauds…or are they… hmmmm

You know who doesn’t go around saying they’re a smart guy? Smart guys. I would know, as I’m also a very smart guy.

7 Likes

No you won’t. No one who is as heated and irrational as you are in that post has a chance at figuring out a lawsuit here and no one who is losing their mind like this over a 100 dollar purchase can afford a lawyer to do it for them.

I cannot imagine someone losing it like this over a game. Even when I was 16 and buying N64 games with my own lawn mowing money that I ended up thinking were crap. I got a bit mad and then I mowed some more lawns and bought a different game.

How in the world will you react when life hands you actual adversity?

1 Like

Judging by the posts before this comment and the fact you apparently couldn’t find the edit button to make it 1 post this comment is a lie.

Finished products before the days of software developers being able to do patches were full of bugs and glitches as well. Most of these were called cheat codes or game secrets back in the day.

Stealth nerfed Jacobs guns on accuracy and handling? Not noticed anything of the sort. There is a bug currently being reported about guardian ranks which if you put a lot of points into the tree to boost your accuracy and handling probably attributes to most of your aim issues.

Stealth nerfed defense? Not noticed anything of the sort on that either.

Complaining about RNG then overexaggerating that M4 is unplayable because they somehow disabled your ability to aim a weapon based on the way you worded your post?

Followed by a second post oozing with excessive entitlement and an insinuation that the developer needs to focus specifically on your platform and ignore others, and threats that you’ll sue the company into bankruptcy because you feel inconvenienced followed by your misuse of terms such as bait and switch and false advertising in an attempt to accuse them of fraud.

This giant update has caused a few new issues. They will get fixed. Large content updates causing new bugs and issues isn’t anything new. It’s pretty much existed since the days when downloadable content updates became possible. Consoles are just late to the party because of hardware limitations they suffered in the past.

In the end people need to simply make constructive posts reporting specific issues they encounter. More actual data provided means faster isolation of the cause of a software issue allowing them to get started on a fix sooner. Spewing threats, pointless rants, and insults at the developer doesn’t contribute anything useful.

4 Likes

Sounds like a bunch of things someone would pile together to try to sound like a “smart guy”. Two of them are even the same thing!

1 Like