So what are we getting next week?

So what are we getting next week and what dates are they available?

Free

• Vertical split screen
  • M11
  • Next gen console support

Season 1 pass

• Final forms

Paid

• Skill trees
  • Arms race
  • Final forms

Extras

• Balance fixes
  • Bug fixes
  • New bugs
  • New broken stuff
  • 4th Skill Tree adjustments based on streamers’ feedback
  • More surprises and disappointments and maybe some glimmer of hope and joy
  • More crashes

Anything else and is that all on the same patch?

2 Likes

Next Gen Console support?

What are “final forms”?

*Edit they are free if you have season 1 pass I think

1 Like

Does anyone know if this all happens on the same date? Is it the 10th?

Ive more anxiety over tracking down a ps5, having the wad of cash but didn’t preorder, then get BL news then wish you’d preordered…

I got stress.

I can’t guarantee that, but there’s a good chance we also get (new) bugs.

9 Likes

Supposedly “on release” of the new consoles - which it should be; they’ve been working with ps5 since the game released last year

Did they confirm that they’ll release the Update and stuff on Monday, Nov 9th?

This is what I mean I’m not sure. I’ve seen that many single press releases I’ve no idea when any of it is due to land

It will be Nov 9th 5am PST. NOT NOV 10TH.

Cool, nice one. Everything goes into a patch on Monday?

We will also get:

• Balance fixes
  • Bug fixes
  • New bugs
  • New broken stuff
  • 4th Skill Tree adjustments based on streamers’ feedback
  • More surprises and disappointments and maybe some glimmer of hope and joy
9 Likes

I’ve added them to the list

2 Likes

Good question. I assume there’s purchaseable and downloadable Season Pass 2 DLC5 and big patch happening on Monday. So probably two stuff to download for people buying DLC 5 and one stuff for those who don’t.

I’m most intrigued to read the patch notes now. No idea what will be there but it will have been a month since we got a hotfix and 2 months since we got a patch. Hopefully Guardian Breach fixes, Zane buffs (class mods, green tree), weapon/gear balance, maybe new Guardian Rank perks?

Well I’m pretty certain that there will still not be a fix for the console crashing issues even though the game was released over a year ago.

Probably more of the same feeling of being an unpaid beta tester.

1 Like

I suspect they’ll end up delaying the fixes until the week after… then, obviously they’ll need more development time so they’ll get delayed again. Then, something will go wrong with the bug fixes and they’ll need a little more time to trim the fat on them so they can release a few good bug fixes instead of a plethora of okay ones. Then, inevitably, they’ll want to release all of the bug fixes at the same time so they’ll delay them again, but just a little bit, like, an extra month or two.

5 Likes

Can’t add it to the list as it’s a day 1 issue not new content.

What the heck I’ll put it on

2 Likes