So you're never nerfing Kleese?

Not nerfing the taser’s damage? No? Not nerfing the distance of the [tracking]? My friends leave the game after a match because of Kleese’s antics from time to time. His rifts are annoying but we can get around that (although the rifts could have a little less health). But you’re not nerfing the taser that can chain to others? Nope?.. Oki doki. Not saying I want him nerfed into the ground but he makes a lot of enemy battleborn seem like minions with that taser.

5 Likes

Especially on characters with shields like ISIC or Galilea - it just goes right through them. It just needs to be taken down a little notch in terms of range, and perhaps have a slight increase in the amount of chair energy it costs.

2 Likes

Exactly. Just some kind of nerf would make sense to me regarding the Taser.

1 Like

Maybe could have a little buff to his Wrist Cannon to compensate? It can do a little more damage because it doesn’t lock on, you actually have to aim it.

3 Likes

I concur. In a game where people like Kid Ultra and Alani need to aim their projectiles to do moderate damage, why are we allowing Ambra and Kleese to use zero skill with tracking?

2 Likes

I don’t mind the tracking thing, but it just needs to have barely average range and lower DPS than their standard attacks. Waaay lower.

2 Likes

I agree. I’m just surprised that no one’s made a post about this truly. People complain about Kleeses in Face-Off and Capture, but not actually mentioning what makes him so annoying. Just the rift network.

Rift network is pretty bad too - he can get something around 4 rifts next to the deposit point the just annihilate any melee characters trying to get masks in.

Mainly because of his hit box and how easy he is to take down. Although his health buff didn’t help with that. I agree the damage is a little too much, especially when you can chain it. I see it as a melee attacker deterrent but he can pretty much secure a kill if someone else is focusing his target.

It’s extremely stupid trying to take him out with a melee character. It was even worse before then health buff, but he still slaughters. Especially with a KU buffing him.

2 Likes

It’s just irritating because melee characters are always great in face-off, but unfortunately they make terrible counters for Kleese. Best bet against him is probably a Whiskey Foxtrot or a pre-nerf Ghalt.

Post nerf Ghalt is still great against Kleese. The slow stops Kleese escaping, not that he really can against Ghalts shotgun anyway. They buffed his shotgun so Kleese dies pretty quickly in range. He’s also pretty noticable, so other team mates are bound to see him when you chain him.

1 Like

Alrighty then, perhaps I’ll give him another shot.

He needs his health back more to the original (not all the way)and TASER damage nerf OR it drains battery faster

4 Likes

SOO we’re not talking about tbe mortara that can do over 1000 damage late game?!
I’ve recently mastered Kleese and just ft bad for playing him. That’s why I mastered him only now.

5 Likes

The taser situation going untouched and seemingly unnoticed so far is hot on topic, and we players are blood-boiled. The monstrous mortars are hardly even used in comparison to the taser cause most people just use slow mortars and then proceed to use the taser.

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t understand how he’s not even mentioned. I made this post because it’s like the community said “whatever” and forgot about his BS. It’s a major flaw to see people just relying on the same tactics and it’s boring honestly.

1 Like

Honestly hope he doesn’t get nerfed. His weakness is ranged char, his size, and he’s easy killed outside his network. If you leave him to set up his network it’s on you. And as for his taser why are you getting close enough to him and his rifts for him to even use it? I see people complain about characters constantly and calling for nerfs on this forum, but realistically I’ve had more friends quit because of nerfs to their char than anything else.

3 Likes

Because I may be using a melee character, obviously. Melee characters get ■■■■■■ over a lot in this game. (Especially Rath and El Dragon) Not everyone uses ranged. Your comment on nerfs running people away is a fair statement, but that doesn’t mean that certain characters (like Boldur) should stay broken.

Ya I agree, nerfs can suck the life out of a game for some people. Part of me wants the taser nerfed, but a larger part enjoys having to be more aware of it now.

Take out the rifts people! Spot them or use a mic, and mess that old dude up.

1 Like