I hopped into a game with my wife (she was hosting). Her character is significantly below mine, toward the beginning of the game, but I figured everything would scale properly. Some of these I’m not certain if they’re actual issues, but some seems to be.
- Enemies that I faced were scaled one to two levels above me
- When I returned to my game, Promethea and Athenas weren’t possible to be traveled to via Fast Travel, yet the “Follow Ava” quest prompt remained. I had to travel to Athenas via the Galaxy Map, then go down in the drop pod again. Promethea still hasn’t shown up again.
UPDATE: Promethea and Athenas show up on my Galaxy map, and I can view all the areas I’ve been to, but Fast Travel stations aren’t available, or marked as “discovered” anymore.
- Sometimes items in my inventory won’t be visible, but will show up again when I switch out weapons.
- Fast Travel stations aren’t cataloging properly. Prime example being on Athenas; I have the Fast Travel for the Drop Pod, but not for The Anchorhold - despite it being a Fast Travel station.
- (Pre-existing from the Co-op Ordeal) When switching to Classic control scheme, weapons are still labeled as “1,2,3,4” rather than the specific D-Pad location.
I’ve also noticed here and there that lines of dialogue and instances recycle. Every time I passed a certain arch on Pandora, Vaughn would tell me about how he hated the Calypso twins for taking his clan. Then when I was running through Athenas, after finding the Anchorhold and recruiting Maya and Ava, Maya joined me for a fight in the second courtyard. She even told me about the “bells of peace” again.