Someone please explain

Just gonna drop this here and let someone explain what the shtting, fcking hell happened here. I’m still absolutely dumbfounded by this. Ridiculous

Don’t you love it when your OWN F*CKING ULT KILLS YOU AND MAKES YOU LOSE THE MATCH… smh

5 Likes

Something’s not right with those numbers… Benedict was level 9 when he fired boomsday and it should have done 725 damage considering that he didn’t have any skill damage gear. You were at 716 health and should have died when it hit you. But there the boomsday did 677 damage. And Bindleblast did over twice the amount to Benedict than it did to you.

3 Likes

I don’t even anymore, because…Unreal Engine :eyes:

Looks like you were a Martyr and you did not go in vain, Alex. But I swear we could have won if it wasn’t for that suicide attack.

We very much could have if that bs didn’t happen, which is the part that pisses me off the most.

Also,

Then what the ■■■■ is this?

8 Likes

Seriously, did someone toggle on the ability to damage yourself as a joke or something?

1 Like

I only quick scope when someone is close to me and this just happened to be one of those rare times :smirk:

And people are worried about crossplay when controller users get legit aimbot built into the game.

2 Likes

You can’t quick scope on PC?

I wouldn’t know, but i’ll bet that being taunted by your own main is a close second:

8 Likes

If bindleblast did kill Hellyeah, the numbers would be wrong again. He was at 36 hp when the bindleblast hit it’s mark. I’m thinking it might be some kind of final stand mechanic where you can fire off an ultimate right before you die. It’s the only plausible explanation I can see here. That is, unless that benedict was level 10 and had the aftermath active, but he was level 9, so…not possible?

Level 9 ult still deals more damage than Marquis had health.

1 Like

Ghalt still should have dropped the sentry and then you guys could have won or lost on the tiebreaker “system”

That’s what I thought too but he died right after.

He and Deande were wailing on it but without a support in lane they can’t keep a push up for long.

I know, but I moreso meant the wasted Ult, no damage amp hook and shooting sentry from a mile away. But its all in hindsight.

Whiskeys overdrive is the most legit aimbot consoles have

I wanna see the ending of this game from @SirWalrusCrow’s perspective!

I don’t understand how at the end, one orendi out dps’ed a ghalt and deande :stuck_out_tongue:

Were you using Wallhax.exe? If so, that helix caused the self damage that killed you, as well as reducing Bindleblast’s base damage by about 80.

Boomsday deals damage based on proximity, so only a direct hit or very near miss will deal full damage. Benedict missed by just enough to not get the kill.

1 Like