Someone tell gearbox to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFD_5Ib3s8A

1 Like

Interesting video. I need to watch it. I’m sure they’re more to come which going make this game better but I really hope it’s soon. Many of us voice our cercerns and what we like to see added/fix in this game.

I don’t want to come off as a broken record repeating what I want to see in this game XD

Watched it last night im subbed to him, thats the first video he has uploaded in a long time and he is pretty much on point with where the game is, and if you know anything about MAK you know he is a borderlands fanatic, when he is not playing the game you definitely know something is up

1 Like

wow just wow. when you lose MAK…
I read a post on reddit from a dad who tried MT with his son and they waited forever for matchmaking that never happened so they started. Dad says they got all the way to Wotan when a player was found and all were kicked to the beginning, where the new player promptly left and his son didn’t feel like continuing.

That story would put any one off, thats harsh

1 Like

I am not much of a MAK fan but he really hits the nail on the head with most of what he says in this video. The nerfs before fixing serious issues with lag and matchmaking being the crux of the matter. The annointed system drop rates and rare spawns being another big negative.

I do hope GBX will look at this and think to themselves about what keeps people continuing to play a game for years ,it is the fun factor and this game is seriously lacking in that department, even for hardcore players like MAK, Mopi, Kai etc.

1 Like

That’s why my game time has declined, that and the non-rewarding of end game items in MH4

1 Like

Yup on PSN you also have to be a paying plus member before you can even go “online” and play. Plus the multiplayer interface is horrid to even join a game. Horizontal couch play is very bad plus the lagginess makes it unplayable. For being a co-op game they sure did shove it in the Solo play direction.

1 Like

It’s refreshing to see a content creator come out and talk about the game’s problems instead of clickbait exploits. I agree with most of his points except for the necessity of cookie cutter builds for M4. That’s more of an exaggeration, but it does push the game toward that direction. Anyways, I’m certain that Gbx is at least aware of the issues.

“It doesn’t have any meaningful endgame content” is one of his points that speaks to me. Other than farming DLC items, there’s nothing that makes me want to keep playing the DLC. There’s no traditional raid boss or arena. Just nothing, which leads me to believe that they’ll be releasing more raid-like content. So until then, I guess I’ll just go back to the base content and farm there some more. Even then, there’s no incentive to do PG’s or non-SS arenas. Between that and dedicated drop rates, the player is forced into farming bosses if they want to acquire gear efficiently. I’m sure Gbx will come around with fixes eventually, but the long wait and reading the complaints are demoralizing.

1 Like