Something happens with Fade Away

I don’t know if this has been adressed yet, but there’s one thing that is infuriating me to indescriptible levels.

Ok, so, I’ve been solo farming Takedown on Maliwan with noticeable success except for 1 thing, I don’t know what it is, but sometimes when you recieve fire, and I mean FIRE, fire that sounds RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and your shield and health instantly drops -i haven’t been able to determine what the actual f is hitting me, it just goes RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and you are almost down-, you press F to activate Fade Away and… nothing.

Those flying balls keep shotting at you. It doesn’t matter what you do, those balls will never, ever, stop at shotting you even if you are invisible. The thing is, I’d love to understand what are the properties for their proyectiles, because they don’t seem like normal bullets. I don’t know of any other enemy that… how to say it, GRABS your character with a proyectile, then the game almost bugs with the RRRRRRRR sound and you explode. Which is fine by me, what I don’t know is why they keep shooting at you a few seconds after going invisible.

I’ve seen even a shock badass melee me WHILE invisible. Wtf?

That has been happening to me too, but I use Gamma burst, so I think it has to be related to fl4k itself.