Something Positive

I have been a strictly solo player unless im playing with someone i know. Last night, however, i deccided to give public story a try. Since then that’s all i’ve been doing. I haven’t had any negative experiences from these games yet. Although there were a few disconnects at the character selection but thats it. No matter what level anyone is, so far the people i’ve played with are nice and can hold their own. Good team players.

Maybe after a few more weeks of this i’ll be brave enough to try pvp.

Just thought i’d share the progress i’ve made.

4 Likes

That’s awesome. I’m pleased for you that you’ve found you can enjoy even more of what Battleborn has to offer! :smile:

2 Likes

Well cool! I haven’t tried public story yet, but I might soon. I’m glad to hear that things have gone well, that’s encouraging! What system do you play on, if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

I dont mind at all. Xbone.

1 Like

Very same experience here!
I only played 2-player Co-Op in Borderlands(1,2,TPS) and all Halo games, but public games scared me eversince.
But with Battleborn I´m in public PvE since the TechnicalTest and its AMAZING!!! (Besides minor incidences with weird people of course^^)

1 Like

Thats awesome that we have the same experience. I will play gta online with my brother or borderlands with my friends but ive never been comfortable playing with random people. But im glad ive given it a try. I like it a lot.

1 Like