Sometimes Tam or Xam are immune to all elements

And sometimes they’re not. lol. Can anyone explain what does this?

Thank you, in advance!!!

I have had this happen its when you do to much damage to quick to one of them this same thing happens to wotan too i think its some kind of glitch had this happen on tom and xam couple of days ago and wotan yesterday fought wotan for 30 minutes trying to get a inch of his lifebar down to see if the glitch would go away i got his life down a inch but he stayed immune to all damage types just had to let him kill me this happens to me all the time pretty sure its the high damage the game just does not know what to do when that happens.

1 Like

Could it be a hard modifier? There is a disgusting status effect reduction of 90%

1 Like

Haven’t fought them in a while but don’t they have some kind of ability where one shoots a beam to the other and makes the beamed one immune?

If that’s not the case your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

This sounds like what I’m seeing. Oh well… thank you!

Its not a modifier its when you do to much damage to quickly bosses that have some kind of phase tom and xam have the phase where one buffs the other sometimes during this if you are doing to much damage the game is tricked and causes the bug does not happen everytime just sometimes same with wotan i have seen this happen atleast 40 or 50 times happens alot when using melee amara.

1 Like

Too. Too.

1 Like