Sound issue in thundra express

I have the sound issue in Thundra Express, crackling electric fence. Making me feel sick so had to turn off sound…

1 Like

Yeah, that one is probably the most annoying sound glitch in the entire game. Not sure it’ll ever get fixed at this point, but there’s a pretty easy work-around. Take the FT to Tundra Farmhouse - the switch is just up the stairs.

3 Likes

I probably have 1k hours on ps4 and never encounterd it, after my post i realised that i should have searched a bit more. Did the farm house thing after seeing it on another post, think you for the reply ofc🙂

1 Like

It was never a problem in the PS3/360 versions, but it seems to be consistent in Handsome Collection. You’ll also notice the garage door sound keeps looping after it gets triggered during the story mission. Same can happen in HC:TPS as well.

1 Like

Ofc it had to more bugs😜 i just bought the bl2 for Xbox to get that «100% fresh start», and to see if the shadow textures was better than on my pro. Couldnt pass a sale on one of my favorite games😎
And i can say that the Xbox one x look better, havent seen the sneaky shadows yet and the low res to high res texture pop In is not so bad

1 Like

It also runs at 60 fps (unless you have a field littered with drops and bodies). Did you transfer saves from your 360? Taking my first transferred character out of Sanctuary for the first time was a treat - multiple map-related achievements all popping in sequence!

1 Like

Didnt play it on 360, but had the same exp from ps3 to ps4. The gamechanger for me was the FOV slider. And the colorblind mode (dont think that was on ps3), but i hope they make the legendary etc have a more pronounced marker in the next game. When farm a boss it take me probably 10x longer if not more, because colorblind mode help but on the second kill it all is just a mess to me. I cant count all the times ive missed a drop and then have a friend watching me play telling me «Hey there was a legendary U didnt pick up». Dont expect them to, but a diablo 3 lightpillar and a sound que would be nice🙂

2 Likes