Special shift weapons

(Rezerekterr) #1

Does anyone know if the weapons that you can get from buying the tales from the borderlands season pass can be obtained a second time at a higher level or for a different character? Or are they one time use?

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #2

I havent purchased Tales yet.

Is it still just one episode out?

What weapons do you get for buying it and how do you get them?

As best I know they’re a 1 time only deal. It said they would show up in the backpack and at the same level of the character you use to redeem them. With that said I’m assuming there is no way to re-obtain them. I haven’t redeemed mine as of yet for that reason and I haven’t found anything else that says being able to do so multiple times, as with the bulldog and smasher on the last gen consoles, is possible.

(Not what you think) #4

my nisha was level 60 when she claimed them, and they all turned level 50 for me, 10 levels lower than my character, I was playing in TVHM so maybe that might have been why they turned out to be crap for me level wise no help

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #5

What guns do you get?

moonscaper shotgun, company man shotgun, fast talker smg & a shield I forgot the name of.

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #7

Sweet!

Gonna buy Tales ASAP!

(Kenet 550111) #8

Moonscaper spread is quite bad, the pellets hit the 4 corners of a rectangular shape and some at its center.
Fast talk rof about 16, can shoot faster than torrent at low recoil at lower damage.
Company Man big mag thinking shotgun.
Naught shield, parts dependant, all bandit, highest recharge rate with decent cap. At lvl 70, it is about 69k cap with 7.7k recharge rate.

They are a one time reward located in the Shift vendor so redeem them with your highest level character.

(Shaolincfh) #10

also the boss nova, less cool version of the thunder, only one element. green assault rifle with red text

(Johnrr6) #11

Two fairly exceptional weapons if you get lucky with the prefix/element

Company Man Hyperion fast firing shotgun…blue…
Smaller damage than a Bullpup but higher mag size and fire rate

Fast Talker SMG
Blue Bandit SMG with virtually no recoil, ridiculous fire rate and huge mag…the tradeoff is lower damage than a torrent but the fire rate and mag make up for it

Others are Moonscaper…Blue Torgue shotgun much like the Landscaper…haven’t used it yet…
Boss Nova…Green Bandit AR with nova effect…haven’t used it yet.
Naught shield…0.0 delay…small cap fairly slow recharge…Haven’t used it yet.
Sone additional heads and skins.
I thought the combo…in addition to the game (which is actually quite fun)…is a great deal.

It’s a one time shot…you can only get them once…not once per character…ONCE…I was extremely fortunate on my cash ins with the Company Man and the Fast Talker as I got both in elements…

(WrathOfSithis) #12

tales is great. ive only played the first episode, but the second is already out, and if you love the world of borderlands there is virtually no way you can dislike it. Its story telling capabilities do wondes to flesh out the world of pandora. For a die hard borderlands fan who likes story and doesnt mind not a lot of action, its perfect haha

(WrathOfSithis) #13

tales is great. ive only played the first episode, but the second is already out, and if you love the world of borderlands there is virtually no way you can dislike it. Its story telling capabilities do wondes to flesh out the world of pandora. For a die hard borderlands fan who likes story and doesnt mind not a lot of action, its perfect haha

Damn you got your Fast Talker in element! I got mine at lv70 with no element and it’s my favorite SMG so far. Would be amazing in cryo

(Rezerekterr) #15

There are two episodes of TFTBL and they are both really good. The weapons you get are two shotguns an smg and a shield. All but the one shotgun I love but I redeemed them on a low level character and was disappointed when they became outdated very fast. You redeem the from the shift vender in Concordia at any time which is better than in BL2 how they appeared in the first character you load.

(Rezerekterr) #16

It’s so good with cryo aurielia and if you get the skill that increases your accuracy your basically unstoppable.

(Kenet 550111) #17

Buddy Naught shield capacity is big, only shield of ages can surpass it. All bandit recharge rate is alright, about 1/9 of its cap. Good on jack and aurelia eridian vanquisher mod 263% recharge rate bonus.

(Rezerekterr) #18

Naught shield is amazing with cryo Aurelia because of the ice dart and ice nova skills.

(Kenet 550111) #19

The key for naught is right parts, all bandit and eridian vanquisher for jack and aurelia. 263% of 7700 recharge rate about 28k which is higher than the tediore Speedy shield capacity!

(Shaolincfh) #20

good to know buddy! and my aurelia has a Naught shield atm. im gonna have to farm the fast talker for a cryo and elec cuz that gun is a bullet hose and i didnt know they came in flavors. not to impressed with company man, a bullpup is easier to get.