Speculations (CE/LE)

So I haven’t found any information on Limited Edition and or Collector’s Edition of Battleborn yet so I figured it might be fun to speculate ideas as to what might be inside it and or things you would want in the LE/CE.

Here is what I have thought of so far :

Hardback Concept Art Book
Soundtrack CD
Replica Rath Katana
Poster(s)
More “Golden” Skins (For other characters than the 5 from preordering)
Toby Plushy
Hoodini Sculpture

2 Likes

A CD with all OSTs would be really nice. The music in the CTT seemed really good to me, especially some classe’s themes (LLC and Rogue)

this sounds totes bad ass dood, but a rath katana? LOL mannn I’d have to make a katana and/or fedora collection if that existed

I really hope we see some editions in the coming months. I’ve never bothered messing with editions but I’d definitely purchase the Collector’s Edition for Battleborn!

Oooo, Toby plushie. I WANT A TOBY PLUUUSSSHHHIIIEEE!!!

2 Likes

@randypitchford @davideddings make it happen

3 Likes

Battleborn figure keychains
A Fungus-Among-Us Giant Bean-bag chair?
Montana’s Bubblegum?
an ISIC Alarm Clock, it mocks you till you wake up? (There is no Snooze).

But…But…I already preordered the digital edition. Plz, my wallet can’t take anymore.

There was a time when I was made of money that I would have done this. But seeing as how now I am made of bills and expenses…

2 Likes

I can’t remember ever being made of money. But I pre ordered already. because I want my doll figurine action figure.

2 Likes

ArmoredElder wants a Caldarius figure

I never said I expected it to make the final cut…

after I posted I was thinking about it and a “Rath Katana letter opener” might be a better size scale for LE/CE’s than a full scale replica.