Spent today posting this gif on Overwatch posts in Imgur's usersub

3 Likes

Okay, and…to what end?

4 Likes

Oh, I never have an end in mind. I just do things.

2 Likes

Though I love your gif-choice, I doubt it will do any good for both game-communities…
I hope it does not lead to even more hatred, I wish we could all just have fun, no matter with what game…[quote=“Moonbat, post:3, topic:1484664, full:true”]
Oh, I never have an end in mind. I just do things.
[/quote]

Sometimes its better to think deeds over before doing something. Some things we do without thinking lead to conflict and negativity.

11 Likes

I mean…why did you do that?

1 Like

I enjoy usersub, but man, the sheer VOLUME of Overwatch posts there has been overwhelming lately. It brings out my inner misanthropic forest elf.

2 Likes

I respect that. I guess I’m just not a very positive person.

1 Like

It’s a bit childish though… Doesn’t paint a good picture either

1 Like

Okay, let’s not get personal, folks.

1 Like

I am a child at heart.

1 Like

So, you’re kind of like The Joker?

:grinning:

1 Like

That wasn’t personal, it was an opinion of this persons actions… The OP could be a really nice person, but to spam this gif on another forum was a childish action and OP needs to know this, or atleast stop it due to the effect of painting a bad picture like I said…

If a guy from Overwatch spammed gif pictures on this forum, I highly doubt you as a moderator would be enjoying locking those posts either would you?

1 Like

Some people might make that comparison, sure. Like a lady Joker. Not Harley Quinn. Actual lady in a purple tuxedo, asexual, scarred, weird. Keep a switchblade in my breast pocket.

1 Like

That was hilarious haha

1 Like

Not spamming. Just included it with commentary. And it wasn’t an Overwatch forum, it was a public space, more or less - Imgur’s usersub is like a cultural proving ground.

1 Like

thank you for the clarification… It’s all good :+1:

1 Like

If you were to check the forum rules (and I recommend that everyone does) you’d see what to do if you have a query about moderation. If you find any posts troublesome, flag them and let the mod team sort it out.

[quote=“Matoxic88, post:12, topic:1484664”]
OP needs to know
[/quote] then a polite pm is the way to go.

1 Like

Awesome! Great work moonbat!

1 Like

http://imgur.com/gallery/JvErdha

By piggybacking on an Overwatch post, no less.

1 Like

Merged and moved to fan creations. Use this thread as your BB imgur blog, if you will. Thanks.

3 Likes