Spiderant Scorcher Bug

I recently started playing Borderlands 3 and picked Fl4k as my first vault hunter. I made decent progress using the Jabber pet and had a lot of fun. Later in my playthrough I decided to change up my build and try the Spiderant scorcher pet. I quickly came to realize that at times when issuing an attack command the Spiderant would get stuck, being unable to attack or move. I tried using Gamma Burst as well as targeting another enemy with an attack command however neither worked as a solution. The only way I managed to fix this was by switching to another pet. I looked into this bug on the forums and found that others had been expirencing similar problems for a while. I was curious if anyone has found a solution for this?

1 Like

How exactly is your Scorcher getting stuck? Does it just glitch mid-roll? I know that Countess gets stuck under the map if you go into FFYL while she is underground but I can’t say I have encountered the Scorcher bug.

Unfortunately, not quite. My advice for a workaround wound be to not use the AC with Scorcher. If you are interested in utilizing AC’s there are much better options(Countess/Gunslinger) for AC damage.

First of all, thank you for the reply. I’ve seen some posts that say it gets stuck after rolling animation but I believe it has something to do with the AC. It doesn’t always happen but usually after an AC the Scorcher will just sit there unable to move or attack until it is swapped.

Also yeah I’ll probably just stick to the Gunslinger for AC damage or avoid Scortcher AC. On a random note I have heard of the Countess getting stuck underground when not in my circus activates and the countess is underground but if it gets stuck after ffyl maybe it has to do with the revive skill as well. Anyways thanks for your reply.

1 Like

I’m assuming you also have done some research to the fact that tier 3 pets(Countess, Gunslinger, Eridian Skag and WAR Loader) all gain Splash/AOE bonuses on their Attack Commands?

1 Like

Yeah… I more so went Scorcher cause I liked how it looked… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I’ll probs stick to SMG
M o n k e

1 Like

Scorcher is also the best stat stick, that +15-45% Elemental damage is huge.

1 Like