Splash God FL4K Build Video

hey guys, im back to showcase my Splash God FL4K build! My favourite way to play fl4k, focusing on splash with rakks proccing the 200% on ase anoint constantly. The Peregrin opens up some crazy rakksplosion options with grenades like the Pipe Bomb or Mirv Cluster-f*ck EXPLODER, cosmic stalker is another great alternative for mobbing. In the video i showcase some lesser used splash weapons with fl4k like the protuberance, prompt critical and globetrotter as i like to mix it up from the usual meta picks, but obviously the complex root/plaguebearer/backburner etc all work amazing on this build. Enjoy the updated splash build!

5 Likes

Yo dude, welcome back! Can’t wait to see this.

Watched it, my eyes hurt in a good way. Tons of explosions.

1 Like

Thanks my man :slight_smile:
Yeah the atom balm explosions can get pretty insane when using weapons like the globetrotter!

I have recently incorporated the Atom Balm into my build and it is a pretty sweet addition.

Super underrated IMO

1 Like

I have been looking for ages for a well-rolled Atom Balm Deathless to go with my Urad build. It really is the cream on the top of any build that uses radiation.

2 Likes

yeah man the explosion radius buff is noticeable, really satisfying gameplay loop i find. Radiation seems to scale really nicely with mayhem levels

couldnt agree more, it’s the perfect choice for any radiation build. The elemental projector suffix definitely has a place on red suit builds but i find the Atom balm to be more fun overall, you definitely notice the size of the explosions are smaller when you take it off