Split screen co-op issue

Hihi! I’ve encountered an annoying issue in split screen co-op on Xbox where the other player and I can’t see each other’s gamertag on screen at all. We also aren’t getting notification on screen of where the other person is down in FFYL to help them back up. This has only been a problem sometime within the last few hotfixes. While this doesn’t much matter through most of the game it is annoying specifically in Take Down. 🤦 Thanks so much for your time and attention on this issue!

1 Like

Sorry to say but good luck getting a response here, might want to post in the announcement threads where “occasionally” a GBX rep will answer. As for your split screen issues, those have taken a back seat since the games release.

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks for the info. :slight_smile: I wasn’t sure if they respond, but it doesn’t hurt to try!

1 Like

No it doesn’t and I don’t blame you but if you look through the Xbox Support threads you will not see anything addressed by someone from Gearbox.

There are some moderators though that do try to help the best they can and should be commended for it but they will tell you up front as well that they are not Gearbox employees.

1 Like