Split screen inventory not usable

I have the PS5 version of the game and on split screen mode the inventory screen is zoomed way out and not in place making it completely unusable. We tested it and the menu is fine on single player it only does this in split screen.

1 Like

The issue occurs with me on PS5 following yesterday’s update, as well. I opened a support ticket yesterday, but as of now haven’t been given any information in terms of timeline to resolution.

1 Like

Sounds like I should open up a ticket too to try to get their attention, glad I’m not the only one we were worried we wouldn’t be able to play the game ever. Your screen looks exactly the same, it’s annoying as hell

1 Like

The same thing happens on Xbox one X, the window for the displayed inventory and its items is tiny. For some reason, the display window is not making full use of the screen area they have available.

2 Likes

My ticket number is 9100555. Feel free to reference it in any support tickets anyone else wants to submit.

2 Likes

As an update on this issue, I heard back from support, and after going through the initial troubleshooting steps, they have filed a bug report which is being sent to development.

Not much of an update, I know, but I wanted to keep everyone in the loop.

I also referenced this thread in my response to them, and advised them that the issue is not limited to just a single user.

5 Likes

Just downloaded and experiencing the same, massively irritating bug. Will follow up with a report as well ref’ing that number. Hopefully it’s a quick fix!

1 Like

I have the same split screen issue on PS5, very annoying but hopefully the bug is fixed soon.

In the meantime, I did manage to rectify the problem by changing the graphics to “Favour Performance” as this changes the resolution of the game. You lose alot of graphics clarity but the game is aleast playable in split screen for the time being.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem on PS4, I just created a thread over in the PS4 tech support section. (This is the PC section).

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/inventory-menu-unreadable-in-splitscreen-play/4558120

1 Like

Hey guys just wanted to throw out there I saw a workaround that worked for me, if you set the visual to performance mode the inventory seems to load in just fine!

1 Like