Split Screen Set Up Xbox One

I have looked high and low for a step-by-step guide for setting up a two-player split screen game on the Xbox One.
HELP!
Please point me in the right direction.
Specifically I am trying to add another player to my single player game to finish off some of the challenges that require more than one person.

sb

1 Like

Hiya

It’s fairly straight forward and I’ll try and explain without any confusing bits …

First press “A” to start the game

When you get to the opening screen where it says Continue, Options etc on the left and on the right it should
have four blocks, The first will have your gamer tag in it and those underneath will have “offline” in them.

You need to sign in the other person with the other controller (they need an account on your Xbox with their own gamer tag).

Once they have signed in, the block underneath yours on the right hand side of the screen will now have
“Press A to Join” in it instead of “Offline” … They now press A on their controller and their name appears in there
under yours.

You then press A on “Continue” on the left and you should now both be in the game and it should be split-screen.

There is also an option under “Options” “Video” to either split the screen horizontally or vertically, depending on your preference.

I hope that was some help … Happy Looting :smile: