Split screen text size

I wish… I can’t read the text even in single player. :older_man: :telescope:

2 Likes

Yeah they didn’t improve anything just rotated the split.

1 Like

Yea, saw that coming.

2 Likes

Sad thing is that you know they had to have at least tried it once and said, “Yep, good enough” Here we are a year after release and I think a few of us are still waiting for them to actually play “couch co-op” on their show and justify it as workable without sitting a foot away from the tv.

1 Like

I watched this comedy clip, and immediately thought of Gearbox. I still haven’t been able to play a game I purchased full price, day 1. You’ve lost a devoted fan, permanently.

3 Likes

ROFLMAO!

That’s a very apt video.

2 Likes

That was awesome!

1 Like

It’s an issue across the board with most, if not all, triple A titles these days. And I get it … to an extent.

These games are so massive and complex, it’s nothing short of a miracle that they work as well as they do upon release.

Of course they can just take some of that profit to hire more bodies to get things done. But therein lies another problem. Too many chefs in the kitchen makes it harder to coordinate and get everyone on the same page.

All this and they’re doing it under pressure from the producer and shareholders. With all their deadlines and whatnot.

Not making excuses. These kinds of things should not be excused. Just saying that the whole industry is broken. Kinda glad I slept on Cyberpunk. That’s a horrible buggy mess. Way worse than BL3 was at launch.

1 Like

I specifically purchased an Xbox series x to play 4 player split screen with my entire family as we have played all othe BL games and had a blast doing it. The launch of this game is riddled with bugs in 4 player split screen. Audio is completely bugged names over player heads is bugged text size is waaaaaaaaay to small a complaint from launch that has fallen on def ears. Absolutely insane something so simple has not been addressed in over a year!

3 Likes

Sadly as a gaming community we have no one to blame but ourselves for accepting that games be released in the state they are and hope that the companies fix them after release. I think you hit the nail on the head that there is a lot more hands in the cookie jar now days as well.

As for CP (got it as a gift), yeah it is really rough around the edges for sure, however I have a lot more faith in CDPR fixing it and making it what of should of been prior to release. As of this day they have already released a couple patches/hotfixes to address some of the issues that the game has among other things. Also they even put out a small roadmap for fixes, something GBX has even acknowledged none the less done.

GBX has had a long time now to fix their game and the community has certainly been vocal about what needs to be addressed/fixed but it appears they turned a blind eye to a long time ago. The text size is blatantly obvious to anyone who has played the game and is still an issue in the game.

2 Likes

Does the Embracer group have a better support system then GBX? With the buyout I really hope Embracer gets a little more involved than it sounds like they plan to.

1 Like

From my understanding, all support and publishing stuffs will still be through 2K. So no change here.

2 Likes

I would like to hope so and optimistic about change because on the one hand they are keeping RP at the top who got Borderlands where it is today but on the other hand, uh…yeah they are keeping RP at the top and we saw what a mess BL3 has been compared to the others so, take it for what it’s worth.

Personally I am always good with a fresh set of eyes on things but if I was running Embracer I would probably just let GBX run with the ball and stay out of it considering how much BL3 sold. I think when then the next BL rolls out that is where we will see if anything changes in customer loyalty in the preorders.

2 Likes

Hmm … that’s not the one…

3 Likes

Maybe the text was really really small compared to what we currently see which is really small. haha

1 Like