[SPOILERS] Anyone seen this new cutscene

I don’t seen it being discussed here.

1 Like

and here is them leaving Pandora

1 Like

what did they do to Tannis.??

Something’s different., the art, the lyp sync is different.

Is it just me?

3 Likes

Also Tannis is a siren.

SO far only sirens can do this mind communication thing

1 Like

When he says “it runs in the family” how many of them were sirens and you can see even a little bit of action took alot out of him so how weak is he without her.

3 Likes

maybe the father as well?? we will see.

2 Likes

26 days so close can wait to pick it up hopefully at a midnight release.

2 Likes

same here, good thing consoles were given 2 days to preload it.

1 Like

Ok so maybe tannis has made a device to communicate with us or maybe she becomes the siren that replaces lilith

2 Likes

Glad to see some talk about game lore! (I brought up the Tannis thing in a thread but it got buried under eight billion Fl4k pronoun/microtransaction/DRM/Epic store threads. :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Anyway, about Tannis: there’s that side mission (Sirentology) in FfS where she stops herself from saying something while musing aloud. That mission seems to have some hints and foreshadowing in it.

1 Like

Nah man, Tannis does seem off.

Also: 18:12 when he eats the grenade at the slots because he’s checking out the head he just won. :laughing:

That stroll through Earl’s wares though? Highly informative.

2 Likes

that is why she is so interested on sending the data first to her before it is destroyed.

1 Like

Her appearance is modified to make her look more like Tyreen. I’m not sure if that means something has changed her or if she’s going to end up related to Tyreen or what.

2 Likes

that is a good theory.

What with the whole “Tannis is not what she seems” stuff that’s been embedded into Battleborn it seems likely.

The father is probably Typhon De Leon or his descendant what with Typhon being a Greek Titan, Calypso being a Greek Siren from the Odyssey and the Odyssey being about a man returning home from Troy.

2 Likes

and Typhon De Leon is tag as the first vault hunter. and to open the vaults one needs a siren to recharge the key.

so it’s possible that he is a siren.

Sirens can charge the Key, but it recharges itself if I remember correctly. Angel says something like this when we need to kill her.

1 Like

yeah possible, in 1 steele did it; in 2 lilith; not sure in tps since it is already opened, maybe zarpedon; in tales gortys is instrumental on opening it.

Is a siren necessary for the vault to open at all, or just to accelerate the timetable for it’s otherwise, what, two-century schedule?

1 Like