[Spoilers] Borderlands 3 random things

Figured we needed a random thoughts thread for BL3 so here it is.

My first one: Notice that some computer screens on Sanctuary display their text backwards? There’s a power source monitor in deck C that has backwards text.
–RoA

8 Likes

Do you think there will be any Fallout from Bethesda over these screens?

SPATULA KHAAAAAAAAAN!

So happy to see him back in the Borderlands!

20 Likes

And since I had a bunch of eridium and nothing in Earl’s machine looked interesting, I played the slots in Moxxi’s.
4 pulls (40 eridium) got me a nice absorb shield with double the capacity of any shield I had seen at this level before.
So 40 E vs. about 100 for a shield in Earl’s machine worked out well.
–RoA

5 Likes

Just found a box of SPLODEO’S Torgue-branded cereal and decided to melee it, it plays a little guitar clip every time

15 Likes

Arg, I just noticed that when you buy an ammo SDU it does NOT fill your ammo up if you’re partially filled.
This is Borderlands 1 style, they fixed it in BL2, and now it’s busted again.
–RoA

5 Likes

Figured this out myself earlier after spending all my money on pistol ammo space. Had to manually buy all that ammo to fill it because the auto-fill was too expensive.

2 Likes

I can’t sleep yesterday thinking what is with the number 34 on the Legendary Cloud Kill

1 Like

Huh.
You know all the cardboard loot boxes scattered around?
Well, in BL3 you can kick 'em around after you’ve looted them. They don’t move when closed, but once you open and loot them they become freely movable parts fo the environment (kinda like the couch cushions in the Bloodshot Stronghold). NOT strongboxes or cash boxes, the cardboard ones.
That’s new.
–RoA

2 Likes

So much humor in this game. I about fell out of my chair laughing when a Legendary grenade mod dropped named “Moxxi’s Bouncing Pair”
It is a very nice grenade BTW…

7 Likes

Spatula Khan DLC in the future? Big Red from The Pre-Sequel mentioned a war was coming. We all thought it was a war for the vaults, when she was actually talking about the war on our tastebuds.

5 Likes

Yes, I have long imagined Pandora as a pretty horrible place, but there was one moment.

Leaving Pandora, getting Sanctuary ready to fly - there is line from Claptrap “Pandora you can’t hurt us any more”.

Just really made me realize how much pain is in that world.

4 Likes