[Spoilers] Borderlands 3 random things

Gearbox lied. There is microtransaction in the game

13 Likes

“Ratch Clanker” challenge for killing Ratches - Ratchet & Clank.

2 Likes

Captain Rowe: It wasn’t Burger Time. It wasn’t Burger Time at all…

The “Deal Incendiary Damage” Challenge is called “This Is Fine”.

Ha!

10 Likes

I found a legendary Maliwan pistol called Hazardous Superball with red text being “Flower Power” it shoots fireballs that bounce and even makes the super Mario sound effect when fired, its pretty neat. I’m loving the absurd amount of Easter eggs in Bl3

7 Likes

I’m guessing this is Ava’s pet?

AvaPet

Found it running around down at the stern of Sanctuary (by the pool table) a couple of times now.

4 Likes

The “kill” missions you can pick up in Sanctuary are pretty funny references:

“Mother says kill Borman Nates”

Kill the colorful Power Troopers

Kill Maxatrillion ( loved this one - reference to the only good thing in Disney’s The Black Hole movie from way back when)

Hoping more good ones come up

2 Likes

Loved the character design for Borman Yates! Haven’t had Maxatrillion or Power Troopers yet, but the former sounds good.

The little guys name is Hermes. I saw a little art of him eating one of Ava’s stuffed animals in the end credits and she called him Hermes.

4 Likes

remember there are 4 CHUGGA’s before CHOO CHOO

7 Likes

You cozy in there?

2 Likes

There is a district in Lectra City called “Big Dock Energy”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT: this post is from a few days ago, I guess I never actually hit “Send” last time I went to pis in this thread!

1 Like

Battleborn reference: one of the assassination targets is El Dragón Jr. And yes, he has his father’s moves.

3 Likes

Yes, now if they really want to go all in on the lucha humor, they should have El Dragón Junior Junior try & get revenge.

1 Like

I did notice that the other Goliaths and some of the tinks in the same area looked similar… As long as it all ends in a Truxican stand-off, I think it should be good!

3 Likes

On Promthesus I think you fight a Power Rangers references

1 Like

Yes, they are called the Power Troopers.
The kill mission machine in Sanctuary says to kill them because they are too “Colorful” LoL

2 Likes

CLAPTRAP: A library of every dubstep song in the entire universe? But…they told me there was only one! The “wub-wub” one!

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Anyone ever get caught in a room on the quest “Beneath the Meridian”, currently being blocked by Maya… I think she is going to attack my Moze D:

1 Like

MALIWAN TROOPER (dying): Bury me with my money!

2 Likes