[Spoilers] Borderlands 3 random things

^ At the 7:00 minute mark for anyone who doesn’t want to watch the whole video

2 Likes

Cheater! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, the whole Marvel’s gonna sue us thing.

But I will say again, as I say with the numerous Starship sizes things that have been out over the years, their failure to include any ships or dirigible planets from the Galactic Patrol series of books by E.E. “Doc” Smith renders them invalid. Galactic Patrol Rules!

2 Likes

I think it’s more a joke than any serious legal concern. Unless it was trademarked or something.

Is that the Lensman series or a different one?

Yes, Lensmen. Though the Skylark series of his had some big ships also, but nothing compared to planet-sized Super Maulers or dirigible planets (interialess because of Bergholm installations) used in the attack on Ploor and other Bosconian headquarters.
Fastest ships too, because of the bergholms, making multiple thousand light years of speed at the highest thrust.

1 Like

If you leave the game with «Deliver Biofuel» objective on. You won’t be able to just drive the rig and deliver the fuel.
Mine seemed to be at the same place. 30 feet from the “platform”. Had to destroy & respawn vehicle.

Also. While I’m here. Not that I want to spam it everywhere. But I think it’s better to spread the word. At least once. So I’m dropping it here too.

If you or someone you know are blocked there on PS4. Don’t hesitate click or link.
As noted. It’s a quick run if you rush it. Drops aren’t bad. If you feel like helping. Join or make one for your platform(s).

I’m currently running Bloody Harvest with a bunch of low level characters (lv.13) and apparently at such a low level Haunt only has 2 shield pylons instead of 3, which is rather awkward in light of the bug where he‘s invincible because only 2 spawn :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Love the P.A.T. and chess side quests in Krieg’s Mind.
Also the train boss battle. Just the fact that you’re fighting a giant train.

EVIL LILITH:
The lava’s rising!

Oh, you cheeky writers you…

3 Likes

The spectral Bonded during the Cold Case mission in the Dustbound Archives, despite being ghosts still cast shadows on the floor.

Without using the Seventh Sense it’s kinda funny just killing the air :grin:

2 Likes

Huh, interesting apparently there was a female Flynt once, I just blew up a vehicle and Zane sobs “My sister loved explosions”

Now I’m really curious what her title, that is actually her first name, would have been.

3 Likes

Always makes me laugh: Tannis saying “We live in the future, damnit” :rofl:

2 Likes