*spoilers inside* What's next?

For anyone who has completed Phoebe ops mission for the 10th time, you already know what happens.
If you haven’t and didn’t head the warning about spoilers, Rendain comes through the portal at the end and boom
we are left with a cliffhanger.

what do you guys think this means?

• Another ops mission in the future?
  • A regular Final FINAL mission?
  • Rendain or lenore and maybe even Nova as playabe characters?

I know it could of have been the intention prior to the reception of the game and everything that has happened, I just really want to see were this leads too and that it doesn’t end like that.

3 Likes

Not enough money.

So buy more microtransactions.

Please buy more 230 Platinum bundles despite 230 doesn’t get you anything.

Said microtransactions may not be used to support the game you bought them from.

If only you would spend 36k worth of platinum… maybe, probably never, there will some sort of resolution…

4 Likes

Half Life 3 conf—OWWWW!!!

AMBRA:
THAT MEME IS OVERUSED AND OUTDATED AND YOU WILL APOLOGIZE WITH YOUR SCALP!!!

BENEDICT:
WHAT THE HELL IS YER ISSU—OWWWWW!!!

AMBRA:
I shall silence ALL THE MEMES!!!

BENEDICT:
YOU NEED TO GET A DAMN HOBBY ALREADY!!!

8 Likes

Half-Life 3? You fool! This is clearly an allusion to the highly anticipated game Sonic Adventure 3: It’s Just the Chao Garden and Nothing Else, You Guys. Hope You’re Happy Remix; Director’s Special Edition Cut

3 Likes

Battleborn sequel some time in the future? (I’d be down)

2 Likes

Well, I’ve done my part. (Season pass + all skins and taunts + PS4 copy of the game). :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

So has the full train came through or was the free trial update just the lights? Do we know anything else to come?

3 Likes

It’s lights that’s not even attached to a train.

Have fun with that image.

3 Likes

Idk how to feel about that…but now I’m scared of ghosts.

The correct answer is nothing… At least nothing Battleborn.

1 Like