Spooky Surprise SHiFT Code!

For those that missed the latest episode of the Borderlands Show the latest SHiFT Code for new VH Heads has just been revealed on the Borderlands Show.

K9W3T-BJZ59-B9SHB-6B3JT-T9CFF - Expired

Key expires on 5th November 12AM PT // 8AM GMT
Edit - Added Images
Edit - Added Characters to accompanying Heads
Edit - Hijacked the Borderlands Tweet Image
Edit - If you want to see the latest updated SHiFT Codes then look here!!!

8 Likes

ah crap you beat me to it haha.

1 Like

thank you ^~^
meow

Thanks!

Thank you so much :pray:t2:

Im disappointed if the hole spooky surprise is just 4 heads. You build a hole month of events and expectation and then get some heads…

Who gets what head?

Good question, I will edit the first post as I get that info, so far Zane gets the Wolf Head.

Darn, at work and was hoping Fl4k got the wolf,… guess it will probably be fat clown face…

I’m launching the game now to see what my FL4K has!

top left - fl4k
top right - amara
bot left - zane
bot right - moze

Thanks for the info, I just found out which was FL4K’s too :stuck_out_tongue:

Just updated the OP again with Borderlands Official image for each of the Heads.

Any news about when we are getting the heads and skins the “stream team” currently only has access to?

All indications pointed to it being these ones as the Spooky Surprise, as it now stands my guess would be during the Gearbox Co-op Couch Livestream tomorrow, Thursday 31st October, they might give out another SHiFT Code for those 4 but that is pure speculation on my part.

Edit - It is also Patch Day tomorrow so it could just be patched in as an additional Halloween surprise.

Alright thanks alot, I appreciate it.

SHiFT Code for 3 - yes THREE Golden Keys in Borderlands 3!!

KB5JT-BFRZ9-XTWZ5-93KJB-3RRFT - EXPIRED.

If you now want to see an updated list of SHiFT codes, look here!!