[Stadia] All Guardian Rank Points Lost

Sorry for posting in this sub-forums, but there isn’t a Stadia tech support sub-forum. All of the points invested in guardian rank attributes are lost seemingly randomly. This has happened 3 times so far as I have leveled up. I retain my rank but all the points are wiped and not refunded. Others on Stadia have also ran into this but we didn’t know where we could report this bug. Thank you!

1 Like

That’s definitely not good! Sorry to hear that happened. If you don’t mind please submit a ticket to 2K Support, an Agent there may be able to assist! Tickets are the best way to receive official support and they also are the easiest way for us to make sure everything is properly above-board, tracked, and documented.

You can reach 2K Support using this link: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000889214

Thanks for your support and apologies for the inconvenience!

1 Like

You are definetly not alone, me and a friend of mine, both playing on Stadia are having this problem and it already happened more than once, i recently submitted a ticket, hoping it gets fixed soon, we’re getting to a point we’d really have some benefits from those guardian points :frowning:
BTW if you want to add me to FL to play some BL3 togheter feel free to do it, nickname is “Barti”