Start of my battleborn day

Got target ban Mellka
-_-
I haven’t use her all day today jeezus

4 Likes

I even made our team bane him :smile:!!!

2 Likes

What title are you using? Mellka based ones might be giving you away.

1 Like

Being CB_DROOZILLA gives him away. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Don’t worry drool, I’m starting to get double target banned or just target banned in general too.

1 Like

Whichever team that bans characters like Melka, Isic, Pendles, Miko and such, are always easy to defeat. You can tell their low level of experience based on those ban choices.

1 Like

lolwut. ISIC is not a bad ban if the person playing him knows how to play him.

“Lolwut” I find Isic to be an extremely easy kill no matter how great the player is. I have witnessed many amazing players using him (including players that have won tournaments) and no matter how great these players are wth this character, they go down easily against any competent opponents.

2 Likes

ISIC is def a mandatory ban if there is a player that is good with him. Would rather play around gali

3 Likes

Drool you should play Deande as your backup. I started playing Mellka as mine cuz target/respect bans kinda suck.

1 Like

Then you haven’t seen a truly good ISIC. Since we’ve started doing 10 mans with and against top ps4 teams and even against the top PC players from when they came to ps4 a few weeks ago, ISIC will usually get banned because of how powerful he is when played right.

I guess those “top” players aren’t as great. Again, you can tell the low level of experience a team posses based on such ban decision.

This toon is a very easy kill,. Specially if he doesn’t have teammates that can save and protect him. Sort of like Miko. Isic doesn’t support a push without getting melted if he dares to come anywhere near the frontlines. His ultimate is the only great aspect but against any competent opponent, this skill will be canceled (everytime) as soon as it is activated just like his stun dash.

1 Like

Well these “top” teams are one of the best in the game. You probably haven’t gone up against a competitive team with isic. And yeah some games isic has to be banned.

2 Likes

“Competitive teams with Isic” There are teams that are amazing with Isic. I’m not denying that. Just like there are competitive teams with Attikus as another example.

These characters don’t do much to deserve part of the credit because their teamates are more likely carrying them or the opponents are that much less skilled.

1 Like

This thread is going nowhere fast.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s getting off topic. I’ll stop now.

(Disappointingly puts down popcorn)

4 Likes

I refuse to believe that you think Pendles is good but ISIC is bad. Anyways, he’s an easy kill, if one, you play him incorrectly, and two, if you’re bad at ISIC. ISIC supports pushes by staying in the back line. You never go anywhere near the front line as ISIC. That’s already indication of bad ISIC players. His ult is extremely useful but has to be timed perfectly and Plasma Dash is one of the best escapes in the game. So I ask, how the f*ck is ISIC bad? This character is a very tanky sniper with absurd dps with tons of defensive capabilities that make him extremely hard to kill.

1 Like

Tell me, what could a good ISIC do for their team that a good Toby couldn’t do better?

1 Like

Not be countered by anyone with a gun and not be forced to hide every time he shows his face.

3 Likes