Starting a new game

Hey, I’m looking for people to start a complete new game with. I stopped playing the game for a few months and I would like to start a new coop session.
Rules: No immature players, no hacked gear, and no playing missions without the others because I don’t want other players to be a much higher or lower level than me.
Game: I prefer the pre sequel because I never finished it in coop but bl2 is fine too.
Characters I play with: in the pre sequel probably: Jack in bl2 probably: zer0 or Axton.
I’m on every evening but I regularly play other games, feel free to message me if you want to play though

About me
Time zone: I live in the Netherlands so I would prefer people from central or western European time zone.
p.s.: I have a mic but English isn’t my native language so apologies if I talk a bit akward

Psn: PLEXTOR08

I have never finished the pre sequel. I have a lvl 20 i think wilhelm. I never really got into the pre sequel like i did bl2. I wouldnt mind starting a new character since i never really got started with it to begin with lol. Im in CST in north america. Lord_Sylton is my psn. I will shoot you a friend request. Im 35 yrs old and am home all day Monday thru thursday.

if you guys playing the pre sequel hit me up im down

What is your psn

SandMonkey457