I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere online (including the May 23rd patch notes which is when these changes occured), but there have been some stealth nerfs and buffs that I have noticed. I would like this thread to be a compilation of other stealth changes that others have noticed, just for the sake of awareness.
- Solar Wind had its damage reduced from 80 -> 53. (Confirmed)
- Ambra’s primary attack requires Ambra to be even closer to activate. (Confirmed.)
- Scorching Strikes now consume less heat. (Confirmed)
Shayne and Aurox
- Damage of Fetch is reduced from 133 -> 89. (Confirmed)
- Damage of Boomerang Bounce augment on the second enemy hit has been reduced from 100% -> 50%. (Confirmed).
- Holding it Down augment now no longer causes Aurox to disappear on contact when hit with the side of the hitbox. This is essentially a nerf as it causes Shayne’s DPS to now always be lowered by 50% during the stun. (Confirmed)
- Got Em’ augment speed has been increased from 35% -> 100%. (Confirmed)