Stealth fixes found yet

Have any been found yet, just wondering

There was a Shayne glitch that prevented Shayne from performing a full melee combo for the first hit after using Stealth Strike if the level 3 helix option “Hulk out with your Djinn” was selected. This has been fixed.

Interesting.
Nah, it was always like that. Has been since day 1. It makes her stealth less OP

I guess it was just the activation of fetch then. I will remove it.

1 Like

Thanks that glitch was REALLY annoying

This is less of a fix and more of a “OMG that’s been broken ALL THIS DAMN TIME!!!???”

1 Like

The previous patch broke sorting Battleborn by lore challenge this patch fixed it.

Awesome

Is it me or Deande’s fan throws are less arched now?

I dont know my update is on 12%

I have been informed that Isic’s charge shot no longer has an AOE. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes.

double yes

Triple yes

So far, I know of Shepards coming back in Incursion (which wasn’t listed in the Patch notes). Me and a friend of mine are also wondering if Caldarius’ Blade attack got an attack speed bonus.

Yes, they are!

This is how far to the right I had to swing in order to hit the big shard cluster before. And this is what you need now.

2 Likes

Apart from Shepherd bots in Incursion I also noticed some “space warp” FX on Sentry attack. Never noticed that before.
Also: dual sword Thrall mercenary now uses his shockwave attack when “neutral” instead simply dodging and hitting. To my surprise he uses Beastmaster’s spear throw too. Weird.

1 Like

Deande is looking to be one of my new favorites. I liked her before but she feels so much better now.

Too much health you gotta admit

1 Like

I had always ran a blue +490 in the past. Now I can run full Sheild/Skill damage.
It’s a beautiful thing.