Steam Error- Missing Executable

(One Eye Red) #1

Downloaded game and receiving Steam Error- Missing Executable. Checked file integrity all good. Retry, no good. Deleted and reinstalled 3 times still same error.

Getting the same thing, hopefully we’ll get a quick patch soon cause i’m sure many more people who have activated their key as soon as they got it will be having this same problem.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #3

They’re working with Valve to get this fixed guys.

(GeneFirewind) #4

Yeah it would seem the first download attempt isn’t including the game files. If you go to download and the file size is like 122MB, then it’s going to have this error. Just wait it’ll fix itself eventually.

JeffybugJeff S. - GBX Brand Manager
4m

gpence01:
I’ve restarted the client, I am able to install the game but there seems to be a problem with the installer. When I try to play the game from steam I get this error message:
An error occured while updating Project 1v1 Closed Technical Test (missing executable):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mahogany\MahoganyGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

Try restarting the Steam client again – should trigger an additional download with the remainder of the files.

A restart worked for me, thanks for the heads up i was planning to just wait for a patch lol ;.;

(GeneFirewind) #6

No problem! Happy Gaming!

(Pvt Pont) #7

Rip mines not automatic

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #8

because its over.