Still dealing with massive lag when one player opens their echo or start menu in co-op

It’s coming up on two months since release, is this issue still being acknowledged by Gearbox, and is there some kind of roadmap/game plan for when it might be corrected?

Co-op is brutal with this issue, and co-op is the reason we bought the game. If anyone could provide an update that would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Same here. This really needs to be addressed. Any item menu access results in severe lag for both players in split screen, it’s atrocious.

Heard nothing about this, but this is a massive problem. It’s so glaringly bad for a AAA game.

1 Like

Triple ditto on this issue, one of many problem I have with split-screen co-op that make it very unpleasant to play (the microscopic font size is another issue for me).

1 Like

Ok glad to know my man and I aren’t the only ones still complaining about major lag despite it being two months already. You can’t access the menu without causing MAJOR lag! Now the issue we have is if one of us is joining the game we can’t even mark our stuff as favorite or junk. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Yep, can’t fav/junk unless you’re in a vendor. That happened with the latest patch - I wish there was some way devs could quickly release a small patch that gets rid of minor issues like this, some kind of “hot fix” if you will but I’m sure I’m talking nonsense.

1 Like