Still getting network error on PC

Since launch, I am still getting the Network Error message. This affects getting keys and new content (as in no Bloody Harvest access).

I have an open ticket with support and they have not been helpful at all. They are saying sorry a lot, but not providing solutions or escalating this issue. Since they couldn’t figure it out, they simply said, it must be your ISP. I called my ISP and they said my internet access is unrestricted and no issues.

Troubleshooting steps thus far:
Checked internet speed (it’s 131 Mbps)
Hardware is good
Flushed DNS
Updated to Google DNS (8.8.8.8)
Turned off the firewall
Updated drivers on everything (NIC included)
Ran Epic and BL3 in admin mode
Went through event logs (clear)
Ran the Epic game verifier

Have I missed anything?? Everything on my end shows to be working normally.

Honestly, I’d like someone from Gearbox to contact me about this and either let me know this is a known bug or help me figure this issue out.

By the way, I never had an issue like this with Steam (just sayin).

The only thing I can think that you should check is your physical internet equipment; the modem, router, any and all Ethernet cables, the networking card and WiFi card in your computer. If any of the physical hardware has a fault, you might need a replacement. But that’s the only other thing I can think of.

Hardware is working properly and on current drivers.

What is your NAT setting coming up as? :thinking:

I know that Xbox 360 and Xbox One don’t like it at all when the NAT is set to Strict, so I can imagine some PCs could be the same way.

Sounds like your internet connection is fine, maybe software/config stuff :man_shrugging:
Can you log into the shift.gearboxsoftware.com site?
Have you confirmed your connection to Epic on the above SHiFT website (disconnect then reconnect)?

Yes, and yes

Could you upload a screenshot of the error message?

When you said that the firewall is turned off, did you mean on the PC? Could there also be a firewall on the router?