Still to this day achievement still won’t unlock

I’m referring to the Hammerlock DLC discover all name locations. It just won’t pop. I’ve put so much time into this I’m not ever sure what else to do other then move on. Anyone know if it can be bugged or something?

2 Likes

It is not bugged, no. There must be some tiny corner somewhere you’ve missed despite everything. I know there were easy-to-miss areas in both the base game and the Scarlett DLC; I don’t remember anything specific for Hammerlock, but maybe someone does. You did complete all the side quests and raid bosses, correct? (Or at least enter the arenas)

1 Like

Correct everything is finished

1 Like

Oh, I remember - Scylla’s grove, in the caves near where the giant Claptrap is, there’s this one TINY spot that’s hard to get in but must be triggered.

3 Likes

There is a small tiny corner in the Ardorton Station map that is very easily overlooked. I’m assuming that’s what’s missing. It’s on the left side, right before you enter the Skin Chop-Shop coming from the Scylla’s Grove entrance.

3 Likes

The Sun Swapms location I think your talking about. I already have that

1 Like

Have that one

2 Likes

Or are u saying the location is in that ClapTrap sacrificing room or just in that cave?

1 Like

I am trying to remember the details. There’s that area in the very back of the cave where you sacrifice a bandit to the giant claptrap. But there’s also a little nook in one of the caves - nothing special in it to take you there, and from memory you need to jump up a bit to get into it. I’m having a hard time placing exactly where it was though - somewhere near the waterfall and the over-look to the lower area? Definitely inside one of the cave systems though.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will keep trying. It’s very annoying lol

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a about having been to all named areas but having revealed all the maps fully including non named areas. Might remember that one wrong.

There was one area in Scylla’s grove where you basically have to ram your vehicle in to a wall for a small nameless spot to be revealed on the map. Is that the earlier Scylla’s grove spot we’re talking about?

I think there was some building where the lower floor or upper floor was a separate named area in the Ardorton station so it can look discovered because you’ve been on the right coordinates already but not on the right floor. I’m not sure about this one. Also have you been inside the electrically locked little garage in Ardorton station?

1 Like

This is one spot I was thinking of, and I believe it’s the same one @Lammas describes. You can actually trigger the area on foot by jumping up amongst the logs/roots:

3 Likes

You awesome for doing this. I will try later when I can and get back to you.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one.

2 Likes

Hopefully this is the spot! I’m ready to move on :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m trying to find out what floor your talking about. I do have the electric small room box open. Is that the one your talking about That’s close to chop shop?

Unfortunately it’s not that.

Update: I reset my missions. I redid DLC and it popped I can’t believe it.

3 Likes

Congratulations! So what now - 100% BL1 Remaster?

Thanks and heck yea. BL1 is a special one in my family. Was what got my wife into gaming. She bought her own console for BL1. We have been playing a lot of it lately. Reliving an amazing memory.

2 Likes