Storm Front drop rate

I’ve been farming Traunt in Athenas for a few days on and off and the Grenade won’t drop. TVHM mayhem 3. At least 40 kills so far. About half offline solo and half online with a friend.

Anyone seen it drop over the weekend, say after Oct 4th?

I’ve been farming Jakob’s Estate loot tink offline nvhm mh3 the few days and have seen a few of these. Was playing on my lunch hour today and another one dropped.

1 Like

Just a heads up. I don’t think Traunt has any dedicated drops, just higher quality world drop chances in general. He is a great farming source, but just not for anything specific.

1 Like

Don’t get your hopes too high, grenades as a whole seem pretty rare.

Its all RNG. I have a better one this this version. Just goes to show you it can turn up practically any loot source.

I’ve been farming General Traunt as well. But I’m farming for a Crossroads SMG. I’ve gotten 1 crossroads to drop so far(shock element). Just keep at it.

I’ve received a ton of nade mods from Kball(Katagawa Ball).

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips everyone. I’ll try loot tink for a bit tonight

@Kurtdawg13 are you on ps4? I will trade you a crossroads of a different element for yours

1 Like

I’ve gotten a few from farming Gigamind.

2 Likes

Sorry…I’m on xBone and Steam(waiting for the release). I’d happily trade you…I have all elements except incendiary for my Crossroads.

2 Likes

Ahh too bad… gearbox needs to get on top of that cross-platform goodness! I have have fire, rad and corrosive Xroads. Worth a shot for an easy storm front :joy:

2 Likes

yep, gigamind seems to be quite generous with granades for me aswell. gotten widowmakers, quasars, firestorms from him. i can’t remember if i had storm front from him but i don’t see why he shouldn’t be dropping it aswell.

@djhenderson

i might have a spare storm front, if i do i can send you one (for free)

1 Like

If you do that’d be great. My psn is Fleyn_89 (:baseball:). I’ll try Gigamind for a bit when I get home regardless but if you have a spare I’d appreciate it!

1 Like

it should be in the mail, unless the tinks at the post office screwed up again (they often do!)

1 Like

Looks like the postal tinks had their coffee today. Thanks a bunch!
If you need anything let me know. I probably have at least 85%+ of the legendaries (half of them acquired from farming storm front XD)

1 Like

On Xbox one myself and been farming truant lots, really could do with a Storm Front 50% cryo. If anyone has a spare for trade I could see if I have something you don’t.
I’ll also try what others mentioned with the loot think and gigamind.

@zerocarnage

This thread is over two months old. You’d be better off starting a new one.

Also, Storm Front is one of the dedicated drops from El Dragon Jr. now. Unfortunately, he’s one of the worst rare spawns to farm in the game. Here’s a guide to help you, but be prepared to embrace the suck (which you can read about here).