Story mode unkillbles

As I’m starting my 1,000,000th play through, wanted to mention something to see if I’ve got 'em all.

There are 3 sets (by my count) of unkillable normal enemies in BL2. Shoot 'em all you want, they don’t die. Note: This does not count the guys at Zeds and Marcus’s.

• The bandits who blow up the bridge in 3 Horns Divide when you first get there on Clappy’s ship, the ones chasing Reese. Just leaving Claptrap’s ship, with a good sniper, you can hit them and take them down to a sliver of health, but you cannot kill them.
  • Of course, the two bruisers in the Firehawk lair. Shoot 'em all you can, they won’t die.
  • The constructor taking Roland away, WARDEN (or whatever). Even with a corrosive Lyuda you cannot kill this one.

I think that’s all of them, anyone know of others?

4 Likes

AFAIK you can’t actually kill the dummies in the firing range at Marcus’ place?

4 Likes

I think you can kill them but a new one comes out the back, as long as you keep using the wrong element.

Atleast that’s how I recall it.

Wasn’t there even this whole thing with dummy xp farming, which Gearbox later nerfed?

2 Likes

Apparently it still works

Although I remember getting in there for some other reason, maybe?

Too much time has gone by before and after Evil Smasher et al glitch patches. Ask me five years ago.

2 Likes

Yes but I think at one point they decreased the xp value or something to the point of not being worth it.

Or I done something wrong.

2 Likes

Info on target dummy health at op10

2 Likes

How could we forget the Moonshiner’s Van & MotorRevUp.wav the Invincible???

4 Likes