Stouty22 is a Borderlands Badass!

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1

I am creating this thread for @Stouty22 to display the Badass vids showing some epic kills on Craw. I will gather his vids and post them here in a single thread for all to see. Thanks for the awesome vids Stouty. You’re truly great at this game. :innocent:

Borderlands, crawmerax kill no shield Lilly.

Borderlands, No shield Roland vs Crawmerax

Mordecai no shields vs Crawmerax

This would be my new Fav. Well done. :acmaffirmative:

What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?
What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?
1 Gun Lilly vs Crawmerax
(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #2

I didn’t honestly think you where serious Kurt. I don’t even know what to say, except thank you so much man.

I guess to add some more, uh, purpose to this thread maybe it could also be a request thread? If you have an idea for something in borderlands that I should attempt I guess throw it here, and I’ll take a crack at it.

EDIT:

Oh here was that vid of me killing craw with Roland, with only green gear. But beware, the vid is long and painful to watch at times lol.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #3

Sweet. I was hoping you’d be game for this. I want to see Brick next. :wink:

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #4

I was hoping you wouldn’t suggest that lol. This probably belongs in the confession thread but… I have never fully leveled a brick. His character as a whole annoys me to no end. BUT I will give it a shot for the sake of saying I did it. (Just not any time soon since I’ll have to level one up.)

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5

I wish I could capture borderlands footage. I’d participate if I could. :slight_smile:

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #6

I should probably post this:

thing here too. Since @Kurtdawg13 was kind enough to make this thread after all.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #7

Close call a couple times there. lol nice job @Stouty22 :acmaffirmative:
and with a double savior?! :hushed:

1 Gun Lilly vs Crawmerax
(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #8

Needed something with ammo regen honestly. It was either that or an equalizer.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #9

When I see equalizers… :confounded:

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #10

So I was going to do a brick shotgun only kill for craw. But before I do, question for you all. Would you consider the brick speed glitch to be a reason to invalidate a run? If you think its cheating then I will refuse to use it.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #11

I would give it an “asterisk” next to your name in the record books. :wink:

I say try it both ways. I’d like to see both. :blush:

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #12

Then I won’t lol.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #13

Agreed!

I still need to record a Mordy repeater kill one of these days…

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #14

I should do one too. Sounds like a great idea.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #15

Mmk kill done and uploaded. Thread is here. No speed glitch used or needed honestly. Next is probably going to be shieldless Brick vs craw once I farm more loot for him.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #16

Did a thing.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #17

Daaaaamn! :flushed:

(Adrion54) #18

I just can’t find the words… :astonished::astonished::astonished:

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #20

I’m sorry but I really don’t give out my email to people I don’t really know. Also you might want to delete yours from here. If you want to chat with me use the forums private messaging system for now. I’ll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

(Is this thing on?) #21

@wr3cklessant1cs - if you wish to discuss something Borderlands-related without cluttering up the thread, you can just use the site’s messaging system. Just click on the avatar of the person you want to contact and you’ll see a “Message” button on the top-right of their card.