Strange Gamma Burst behavior Villa Ultra Violet

Had this happen whenever I tried to use the skill last night. I know the gate glitch where Action Skill minions won’t materialize if started from behind the gate, but this didn’t happen previously and now does. Started in the Wine Cellar and then followed in Joey’s Arena…

I use Atomic Aroma and Endurance and I guessed this might be Burst Aid, which I never use, but it isn’t. I can get revived when I am downed by approaching the portal so Lick the Wounds isn’t wasted.

Similarly I had my pet disappear during a Hemovorous fight, but with no portal, but still able to heal with Lick the Wounds if I went to their designated location on the minimap. In that case I think Hemo pinned them into the rock out of bounds. I can’t remember if I was able to change pets to overcome that problem. I couldn’t summon my pet at all in that case and there was no visual indication it was present in the arena other than on the minimap.

First time for everything I guess?

1 Like

I seen this the other night playing Co-OP, it was visual on my end but I’m not sure if the other players seen it as well.

1 Like

Wow, that’s a new one for me. Weird.

I’ve had the one a lot lately where you cast Rakks but no Rakks are “summoned forth.”

1 Like

I’ve had that happen once ages ago when playing co-op. It was so long ago I don’t remember which augments I was using.

1 Like