Stuck on loading claptrap. I switch on DX11 its do nothing

I preordered Borderalands 3 and really want to play with a friend. But there was a problem. The game starts normally, but after the logos of company, the loading starts with a dancing claptrap. He dances for 10 seconds and then stuck, the game does not respond, but background sounds are audible. I read that you can change from DX12 to DX11. I changed, it did not help. Deleted the folder with the saves, checked the files. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Please help, I really want to play a cooperative game with a friend(

3 Likes

You just have to wait it out, it takes a long time but eventually it will load.

1 Like

do you have a rough estimate on how long it would take to load?

1 Like

the first time took like 10 min but felt like 20. If crank is moving you are still running, ignore the task manager.

1 Like

iv been able to get it past clap trap once but then it froze there as well

1 Like

ok so i gave it about 20ish mins and nothing happend edit 2nd time around there is audio just clap trap aint moving

1 Like

I waited for an hour, the claptrap still stuck. In the task manager, the game consumes a minimum of resources. I don’t think that something is loading there. Maybe problem in weak computer but owners of powerful computers also have this problem.

1 Like

I am reinstalling windows. I will inform news later

1 Like

It does not help. I do not understand what this game needs.

1 Like