Stupid me thought the Hellwalker acted like a tresspasser

Edit:Okay so I’m stupid. After i made this post i realized it was because Duct Tape mod was shooting out a longbow Chupa’s Organ

Original: So Im playing with Zane and I got my first Hellwalker. Its anointed to deal 20% Bonus Radiation damage On action skill end. Im noticing that when i shoot a shielded enemy most of the damage goes to the shield health bar, but Im seeing some health being taken out of the Red health bar at the same time(have only tested this against Maliwan and regular zealots). I haven’t heard of this happening to anyone else in their legendary guides but maybe im missing something. I’ve gone through my skill tree and theres nothing that would allow me to do this. And my gear is pretty standard, Ive got a Brawler Ward, a standard elemental projectors, and a purple Ordered Lucky Rabble Rouser class mod. Also this happens weather or not the Anointment is active or not.

1 Like

Lol yeah that will do it.

1 Like

Oh wow someone actually used that grenade lol

Edit: also this post got a good chuckle out of me

1 Like

I used it a lot while leveling Moze. Now I have a legendary tracking power tran-fusion (or something like that) that I may try on her. It was definitely useful on Fl4k when I got it, as it does 60% shield regen on shield damage and iirc 120% health regen on health damage.

1 Like

I’m trying to decide which kind of grenade to use on Moze. I recently started using demolition woman, and the nagata Isn’t really working the way I think you’re supposed to use grenades in that build

Stormfront