Submit your questions for Q&A Panel at PAX South!

(Jeffybug) #1

Have a question for the developers at Gearbox, but not attending PAX South? Here’s your chance to join in!

Email your questions to questions@gearboxsoftware.com and for a chance to get them answered live at the show!

Gearbox’s Question And Answer Time panel is going down on Friday, January 23 in the Gearbox Theatre.

( The Dogs Bollocks) #2

What information can you divulge about the Borderlands Remastered Edition for next gen consoles. Like release date and what you are actually doing to the game.

Edit. Well they’ve released a trailer but I couldn’t see anything about BL1.

Is BL1 being remastered?

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #3

Why is Dr. Ted not a PC yet and where is Mark Lanegan and the Nicotine fairies?

(Is this thing on?) #4

Seconded on this question, and add: any information on BL1 on-line co-op for PS3 players? A remastered BL1 would solve this little problem…

(Watcher on the wall) #5

Thirding.

I want to know if this remaster rumor that has been going around the last couple months was in fact the one that was just announced yesterday and not about BL1 like most of us thought…
Just want closure I suppose.

(Wolf and Saint) #6

@Jeffybug Do you know if this will be streaming anywhere for those of us that can’t make it ???

( The Dogs Bollocks) #7

@JeffyBug as community manager I feel you could/should get a statement of some kind released re BL1, if it’s being remastered or not.

(The Poopiest) #8

Does someone have a video for the panel?

Fourthed!

Hopefully they’ll be live streaming it on www.twitch.tv/2k like they have done for past PAX’s. It would be awesome if a Gearbox member could confirm this.

As for my own questions:

When is the 6th character planned be released?

When is the Campaign DLC planned to be released?

What is the name of the Campaign DLC?

Are there any plans for either another level cap raise and/or OP levels?

(The Poopiest) #10

Weel the Q&A was yesterday and I’ll propably be busy tomorrow.

So again: anyone have a video for the Q&A? Please :kissing_cat: