Suggestion: "Blocked" instead of "Immune"

As we know, some enemies in BL3 will occasionally have external shielding that blocks all bullets until the force goes away or until you destroy a shield generator.

Unfortunately, for me, my bullets impacting that shielding are shown as “IMMUNE”.
IMMUNE or RESIST means a specific thing for most of the games. It means that the element you’re using is not effective, think fast and find a gun that works.
That’s not true for these shields. The enemy is not immune to the shots, the shots are blocked and there is no solution until you eliminate the shielding.
Changing the callout text to BLOCKED would give me the correct information to address the problem. If I see BLOCKED I know that element switching is not the key, finding a way past the shield (either by destroying generators or waiting for a timeout) is the correct solution.
Minor thing, but would enhance my decision making.
–RoA

1 Like

Toss a Chupa’s Organ, nothing is immune, blocked, or resisted. However the damage is not much. But it is great to see anointed/bosses health ticking down during their phases :slight_smile:

But I like that idea if it can be coded in with out much trouble.

1 Like

Good Idea.

I just watch for the bar to change to that faded out white color and just stop shooting til it either goes away like on on Troy or Tyreen or I have taken out the generators creating it like on Captain Haunt.

But its a good idea…one that will save time and bullets for some.

1 Like

I agree. When they go to immune phase, a lot of the time, they ignore me, so I use that time to gather ammo and healing, and reload all my weapons. It’s actually to let you take a breather and get ready for the next stage. It also lets my special abilities recharge.

1 Like