Suggestion: Opened All Lootable Containers

I’m by no means a completionist (I have other issues :slight_smile: ) but this one has been on my mind for years.
Would love to have a Opened all lootable containers challenge for each area.
It would be a crazy one to complete, since there are just so many, but it’s one of those things that would be fun to see as you opened one more box.
A rare achievement, but could be fun.
–RoA

2 Likes

Worth it also. I open as many as i can and have gotten have my leggos doing it. Challenge for it would make me look around more, i like to have everything complete.

Only if it’s attached to a “Pass Me the Nipple Clamps” achievement.

1 Like

I had been thinking the same thing - given how many seem to wind up in truly random places, this would be a fun little map challenge.

I had some some rudimentary work on this manually on a map or two in BL2 where I logged every one I could find with the intention of publishing exactly this sort of challenge, but that’s a monumental amount of work by hand for all that content (and then BL3 came out).

1 Like

Should it also include skag piles and the likes? :smiling_imp:
That’s something I do a lot when exploring new areas.

1 Like

Yes. The game counts those as openables for the “Opened XXX containers” total box achievement, so they count towards this challenge also.

I think all the openables are placed during level design (even skag/varkid/other piles), not algorithmically sited when a level loads, so it would be a consistently achievable task. Just looooooong in some areas.
–RoA

1 Like

I thought this was a suggestion post for a key bind to open all nearby containers, which would be neat actually…

2 Likes