[suggestion] Pick up as junk button

I play another game that has a ‘pick up as junk’ feature that marks an item as junk as you pick it up. I think this would be very useful to clear the field of legendaries you know you don’t want. Thanks!

5 Likes

From the stream just before the Maliwan Takedown went live.

“There’s limited buttons on console” - gearbox
The L3 button (sprint) does literally nothing when stopped or walking + has the same marking feature in the inventory ui (atleast on ps4)

2 Likes

I was very happy with TPS’ “sell all non favorite items” button in vendors actually…

3 Likes

Yes. This. 2 buttons at vendor; “sell all junk” and “sell all non-favorite”. Everyone wins.

1 Like

honestly make it a settings option where you always pick up as junk and mark the ones you want as favorites

and non legendaries when you need some cash boost
i’d also love a option for more sorting in my inventory like favorites vs trash vs no mark. a most used sort would be great too

I just logged in (first time) just to make suggestion like this (pick up as junk). Where do we stand with this? Was there any official decision to reject this? (as I don’t see this feature in the game)

Also, while reading this thread I noticed some very good ideas. @Tramonto mentioned “Sell all non favorite items” button which seems feasible and easy to implement. @Vizard suggested to make an option to always pick up as junk which would work exactly the same. Still, additional button in vendors seems better.

1 Like