SUGGESTION: "Play of the Game" Equivalent

Overwatch wasn’t the first game with this concept and it won’t be the last - and with some of the incredible multi-kills or last-minute saves I’ve seen, it’d be cool to see some of the highlights again at the end (with the option to skip it and go right to the score/stats page for those that want to.)

Just 30-60s or so of the highlights of the round; Best Kill, Highest Damage Done (in a single move), etc. etc.

Not only that but at the end of the match I barely even have time to type “GG” before the lobby closes and I might never see some of them again! Give us a half-minute or so longer to talk to/grab profiles of people we liked playing with :smiley: (Not that you can’t do so whilst waiting to respawn but if it’s a really good match then you don’t have to respawn and you never get that chance…)

Sorry if this is an existing topic - I did a quick look for it and couldn’t find anything on these lines except for mid-match Kill Cam suggestions (which I also support! I’d like to know exactly how Benedict managed to cram that rocket up my backside like he did…)

1 Like

Loading time may be able to be concealed using this, having it load while watching play of the game.

No thanks.

I don’t feel like being held hostage in starting my next game so I can watch what the game “thinks” is the play of the game when in reality it’s usually just some awful right place right time cleanup or some garbage where a whole 1 person dies.

1 Like

All everyone is going to see is my Oscar Mike multi-kills with airstrike/incendiary grenade combo.

Which is why I said in the first paragraph that people can individually skip it and go to the stats page/go queue for something else if they want to. I 100% agree that it shouldn’t be mandatory but I’d quite like to see them, more often than not. :slight_smile:

Play of the game is poor on overwatch tbf, doenst really work as it should.

There is one thing I do like from overwatch is voting for the best player to get extra xp.

1 Like

Hahaha holy ■■■■ is that what that’s for?

But ya, a play of the game feature wouldn’t be amazing in Battleborn. A match is off the hook if a just one triple (or even double) kill happens. not to mention this game isn’t a giant clusterfuck like Overwatch is.

Totally agree.

At least a compromise > play of the game which can be skipped.

1 Like