Hey just a few suggestions for the next title -
- Better loot system with instanced loot with the goal to make you addicted to loot hunting.
- A true open world game with no instanced level restriction for maps and enemies (Some combination of Far cry 4 , Skyrim , AC:Unity etc…)
- Improved Netcode ( I am crazy on co-op games and its probebly the only game in which i had minor lags which ruin it for you if you want to use a sniper for example )
- A more interesting progression with upgraded version of the skill tree and different unique ways of getting progression gear wise all around the open world ( special missions , bosses , rare events, challanges etc… )
Things that needs to be REMOVED
- NG+ ( not needed with a true open world that is the endgame as a whole )
- Enemy and player levels ( more difficult but not tagged as lvl 1 to 70 etc )
3)Item level removed ( different weapons and not tagged by levle 1 to 70 etc )
- Instanced maps ( a full open world like Far cry for example )
I am sure there are many other ideas and improvments to consider.
Overal i didnt like having to go on that linear path in BL2 and having to redo it all 3 times to get to the “endgame” and seeing the same items on different level range and i think that taking some of the ideas from new open world games like FC4, AC:Unity and others will make the game alot more immersive and fun.