Super List Update!

I’ve finally updated this list damn list I got. It’s got all sorts of new goodies from the Takedown and the new DLC, The Handsome Jackpot. I also have a metric crap ton of class mods from the DLC, so just ask for one of those if you want.

I’m currently looking for:

• Kyb’s Worth w/ 125% Splash Damage on ASE
  • ION CANNON w/ 125% Splash Damage on ASE
  • Green Monster COMs w/ +5 in The Iron Bank
  • Top Tier ASE100 Weapons
  • Transformers w/ Elemental Annointments

Here’s the list!

Hey man I have a kybs worth with the splash damage on ase. I believe it’s shock and cryo. Would you be interested in a trade for the craders emp5 with sntl annointment

I have a transformer with the anointment after exiting iron Bear, gain 75% increased shields and health for 25 secs.

Sure, that sounds like it’d be pretty nice. GT is D4RK W0LF 03.

What do you want for it?

Maddie with the radiation damage

Hey man I tried searching but nothing is showing up. Can you add me Ye olde wolf

Got a deep dive face puncher on ase weap dam is increased by 100 or a relentless boomer on ase weap dam is increased by 100…really interested in that binary escalating corrosive cutsman deal 125 to bosses on ase…gt X PsYkoTiC1 X…will be on and off most of the day so add and message me if interested

The GT is D4RK WzeroLF zero3

:+1: I didn’t even think of trying that

I’ll take the Relentless Boomer w/ ASE100

Sure, that sounds good to me.

Still not working man. I had problems yesterday as well. I will try searching on the Xbox later instead of my phone

For sure, I’m busy right now so I’ll get you your loot after I clear up some space.

Right on just let me know when you’re ready

Ok…got the boomer ready for that 125 corrosive cutsman…let me know when ya add me and ill mail it to ya…X PsYkoTiC1 X

I have a transfomer ASE 50% corrosive.
Also have some ION Cannons:

1. Ion Cannon x2 non elemental (expansive scathing) ASE 100% weapon damage

2. Ion Cannon x2 Corrosive (Annexed Scathing) ASE 125% to bosses/named enemies

3. Ion Cannon x2 non elemental (Annexed Scathing) ASE 125% to bosses/named enemies

Some other guns of value:

Lucky 7( Iron willed) ASE 125% to bosses/named enemies

Autoaime shock (shocking nimble) ASE 125% to bosses/named enemies

Crossroad corrosive (defrauding) ASE 125% to bosses/named enemies

Cocky Flakker non elemental ASE 125% to bosses/named enemies

MIRV Hex shock ASE 50%cryo

Quasar ASE 50% Incendiary

If you see anything you like let me know

Is the Mirv Hex a Mirv-Tacular or just a Mirv?

Just a MIRV

What do you want for the Lucky 7?