Supercharged Exploding Barrels

Is anybody using these to secure kills?? The damage on them is insane. I almost one shot an ambra by pouncing onto one as Attikus.

Defintely have to keep an awareness of your surroundings when you’re playing a squishy character. I believe I hit a 564 on a thorn as she was running away by shooting one next to her. It may have been more but she died.
What do you guys think? Do these belong in pvp? What type of strategies do you think we’ll see? I know they’re excellent for clearing waves

4 Likes

Do you get a unique kill callout? “:skull: Killed by an Exploding Barrel!!”

1 Like

Lol there should definitely be a title involved or something

“Like Fish in a Barrel”?
“Barrels of fun”
“BOOM you’re dead”

1 Like

“Kicked the Can”
“Fried (or Cooked, or something similar) Shardines”

Anyways yeah the damage output is awesome, but I wish they gave more shards. 65? Me want more!

4 Likes

Barrel Popped
Red Shard of Death
Do a Barrel Troll

6 Likes

I used a few yesterday to secure a few enemies running away. They’re at every corner the Horizon map so why not use them to your advantage.

2 Likes

Got a few of these yesterday. They’re great!

1 Like

I burst dash colat a barrel and a battleborn for the ultimate burst dash damage combo.

2 Likes

They are so useful for securing kills. I have make sure that I don’t pass too close by one when running away.

1 Like

They are excellent for destroying the wave as a ranged character.

2 Likes

They’re damn useful. Managed to Lumberjack Dash a near full-health Orendi into one - just took a single flick melee to secure the kill.

2 Likes