Supernova Moze - Mindsweeper Build Video + M4 Slaughter Shaft Run

Back today showcasing my Supernova Moze build focusing around the Mind Sweeper + Krakatoa for insane micro grenade damage. As a fl4k main I was keen to build with Moze and wanted to explore how to get strong results out of this underrated class mod. I wanted to take advantage of skills like phalanx doctrine and drowning in brass while keeping the versatility of splash based weapons that the DW tree buffs and this is what I came up with. The dps skills from the SOR tree + overkill damage + the micro grenades makes for some insane mobbing potential. Lots of fun to use in the shaft, the build carries itself in true takedown as well. Definitely recommend giving it a go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very cool build. Since the talents and gear are kinda hidden in the video, mind posting the tree image here? Maybe timestamps at least?

Watched a few snippits and the explanation and it was good.

1 Like

hey man yeah no worries the skill tree breakdown begins at 15:30 until 23:10

1 Like

I always called it the funnest mod ever, I had no idea we have so little believers in this world.

2 Likes

I always kill myself with it lol

I’ve got it full setup for it, so I was thinking about trying it again after watching this video

2 Likes

With these recent buffs I need to take her in the takedown with a storm sniper some time.

2 Likes

What would u use for wotan armor? Krakatoa for flesh and maybe just dogs with the right anoint, storm for shields, but surely you need something for wotan and the valks?

The raw power of the Krakatoa does deceptively well Vs armour but using a corrosive kyub’s worth with 160 splash is what I tend to go to for those bosses, the micro grenades make a noticeable difference when they proc Vs the Valkyries. The corrosive scourge helps a lot vs Wotan too

1 Like

I’m not too sure but I use the wedding invite against them with Fl4k. The valks have crit spots I’m familiar with and Wotan only has one phase that leaves no crits. Worse case scenario I just eruption+ghast call spam or cheesecursion like a three shot fadeaway.
That build caps with the scaled takedown anyways but not every build needs to be crafted with true takedown in mind.

1 Like