Survey: Whose your favorite Badass?

Alright all (again), I narrowed down the list from 25 to 20 (since polls can have max 20 options) from the other surveys. I took Faction % X Character % from the other surveys to determine the overall list. And now: pick your favorite Badass!

First up: Favorite Badass

• Deande
  • Caldarius
  • Thorn
  • Kelvin
  • Miko
  • Mellka
  • Kleese
  • El Dragón
  • Marquis
  • Toby
  • Reyna
  • Shayne & Aurox
  • Whiskey Foxtrot
  • Orendi
  • Ghalt
  • Galilea
  • Oscar Mike
  • Benedict
  • Montana
  • Attikus/Phoebe/Boldur/Rath/Ambra/ISIC

0 voters

Yeah, Cal’s winning!

3 Likes

Caldarius <3

Oscar Mike!

1 Like

My OCD is literally screaming “NOT ALPHABETICAL ORDER, WHAT THE EF!”
And My Fanboyism is screaming “YOUR LACK OF FEATHER IS DISAPPOINTING!”

4 Likes

I took the lists from my past surveys and just removed the bottom 6. That is why the organization is so whacky lol.

Kinda wish I chose Kelvin. He seems really cool too, and looks like he needs a bit of love.

1 Like

So I guess I should I apologize lol. The bottom six all apparently have much more support than I saw in the other surveys.

Nah, it’s fine. Different people on at different times, it’s hard to tell a trend from just two surveys.

Reason this one could be so different is that people chose one from each faction last time. The 30% or so that picked Deande for Jennerit might not have preferred her overall, or don’t really like Jennerit and out of all of them she is the one they could stomach the most.

That, and it’s still 19% of the vote “split” across six Battleborn :stuck_out_tongue: maybe people even picked that because two of their favourites are in that one group.

I vote Marquis i love this character ^^

Whiskey Foxtrot for his badass homemade weapons, can’t believe nobody had voted for him. Hope he gets some decent skins though.

Somebody give Kelvin some love, he’s the only one at 0% now and he’s a beast, probably my favourite melee character.

I gotta be honest I expected at least 1 miko. There been a lot of talk about people preferring to be support and he comes straight to mind

Rath

Caldarius, definitely.

Toby all the way!

My great Attikus, reliant on the fate of five others… yeah right I know I’m the only one picking Attikus it’s ok. lol

Ambra ! I burst to laugh after every sentence of her !

“You idiot child !”

She’s like some sore b.tch but hilarious one :smiley:

I think I might want to make a new survey to see people’s post beta opinions

I worry about poles like this.
Remember these words,
A unfair player advantage!
Most game companys Hate the Best badasses because they are stronger then all the others.
This gives the player A unfair player advantage!
Most Kings of Badasses get nurfed.

Montana :_(

1 Like